Grilled Zucchini Pizza Slices
I just made these and they were so delicious! What a great idea! They didn’t have the eight ball zucchini at my grocery so I just used zucchini squash and made mini pizzas. Absolutely loved them!!!
For more details please visit this link : kalynskitchen" />
Parmesan Hash Brown Cups
These look wonderful and very easy to make . I have some of these hash browns in the fridge…Love these potato cups!!!
For more details please visit this link : theyummylife" />
Sweet Chocolate Cherry Bombs
Found it through Pinterest, so excited to try these!I just can`t wait the weekend to try it Delicious:D
For more details please visit this link : hungryhappenings" />
Meatball Stuffed Buns
- 1 can Pillsbury golden layers biscuits – each pulled into 2 layers
- 10 frozen fully cooked italian style meatballs – thawed and cut in half
- 5 sticks string cheese – cut each into 4 pieces each
- grated Parmesan cheese
- dried basil
- dried oregano
- garlic powder
- cracked black pepper
- marinara sauce
For more details please visit this link : menumusings" />
Sausage Cheese Stuffed jalapeno Poppers
Ready for an appetizer recipe that pops? I’ve found a great recipe for sausage stuffed jalapeno peppers at The Black Pepper Corn. This spicy appetizer treat is made with ground pork sausage, bacon, jalapeno peppers, and cream cheese. Remove the seeds and membrane from the peppers, fill each jalapeno half with cheese and sausage, and wrap them in bacon. Line them all up and pop them for about 40 minutes. That’s all you need to prepare these fabulous snacks! If you are having a party, serve them on a fancy plate with homemade sauce. These appetizers go well with beer, so grab a six pack on your way over!" />
Garlic and Herb Stuffed Brussels Sprouts
15 very large Brussels Sprouts
1 Cup Whole Milk Ricotta
1 Cup Parmesan, shredded
½ Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
3 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon dried Thyme
1 Tablespoon dried Basil
1 Teaspoon dried Marjoram
1 Teaspoon dried Sage
1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
A Pinch of Pepper
1. They say size doesn’t matter, but it does. Well, it matters here. The key to this recipe is large Brussels sprouts. I usually buy the tiniest ones I can find. But for this one, you want them super-sized. After you wash them, trim the ends and then halve them as seen below.
2. I know stuffing Brussels sprouts sounds like a pain in the rear, and if you skip this next step, it will be. We need to blanch these babies. So fill a large deep pan with water, bring it to a boil and add the sprouts. You want to add them cut-side down, since we are doing this to make coring them easier. Let them cook for 1-2 minutes and remove them and let them cool.
3. I suggest you watch the video above for this next step. I go through how to quickly core the Brussels sprouts in just a few minutes.
4. Finely chop the cored Brussels sprouts pieces. We are going to saute them in some olive oil along with the minced garlic until over a medium-high heat. Cook until the chopped sprouts are tender and the whole mixture is aromatic. Yum!
5. Mix the cooked garlic and sprout mixture along with the ricotta, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and herbs. Add in some of the salt and taste the mixture. Ideally, you want it to taste a bit overly salted because it will be less salty once they are baked. So you’ll need to experiment a bit here.
6. Using a small spoon, fill the Brussels sprouts with the stuffing. Over fill them. This stuff is good!
7. Bake the stuffed Brussels sprouts for about 20 minutes at 400 degrees, or until the caps are crispy and burnt like the photo below. Enjoy!
For more details please visit this link : cookingstoned" />
Skillet Baked Stuffed Rigatoni
-1lb rigatoni pasta
-8 ounces ricotta cheese
-4 ounces goat cheese
-Fresh black pepper
-3 cups marinara (or good quality store bought marinara)
-1 handful fresh basil leaves
-½ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the rigatoni and cook to 2 minutes shy of al dente. Drain them.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine the ricotta cheese and the goat cheese and stir until well combined. Season with kosher salt and black pepper.
4. Put the cheese mixture in a pastry bag or Ziploc and snip the end off. Pipe the room temperature cheese into the rigatoni noodles.
5. Pour 1 cup on the bottom of a 10” skillet. Follow that with the basil leaves.
6. Line up all the noodles in concentric circles, 1 layer at a time.
7. When all of the noodles are in the pan. Pour the remaining sauce over the top of the noodles.
8. Sprinkle the parmesan over the top of the sauce. (if you want to refrigerate, this is the point where you would do that).
9. Bake the pasta about 15 minutes until the edges are getting golden and the dish is very hot.
10. Serve hot!
For more details please visit this link : heatherchristo" />